1. Can you complete the KeraGreen Keratin Hair Treatment after coloring?
Yes. For best results, color hair or highlights before the Keratin treatment.
2.Can you complete KeraGreen Keratin Treatment on virgin hair?
Yes. For best results we would need to open the hair cuticle.
3.When do I wash my hair after the KeraGreen Keratin treatment is done?
It is recommended that you wash after 3 to 4 days later.
4. Can I go to the beach or the pool after the treatment?
It is recommended that you wait a few days after you wash your hair for the first time after the treatment.
5. How often can I do the KeraGreen Keratin Treatment?
Every 2 to 3 months, or as needed. You should apply to entire hair.
6. What should I do if my hair gets wet after the first 4 days of doing the treatment?
Blow dry or flat iron immediately.
7. Can I do the KeraGreen treatment more often?
Yes, you can do the treatment every month if desired, our keratin will help restore hair.
8. When should I cut my hair, before or after the treatment?
It is recommended that you cut your hair after the treatment.
9.Can I tie my hair or wear a pony tail?
Only until after you wash hair 3 to 4 days later.
10. Can you do the KeraGreen Keratin Treatment over other chemical treatments?
Yes, our Keratin formula is safe and can be used over other treatment without damage to hair.
11. Can I complete the KeraGreen Keratin Treatment if I am pregnant or nursing?
Although our formula is safe, and there are no known side effects, pregnant and nursing women should consult with a physician before any type of hair treatment..
12. What shampoo do I use after the keratin treatment?
It is highly recommended that you use our KeraGreen Keratin & Protein Shampoo and Conditioner in order to help preserve the keratin treatment.
13. Can I use other products on my hair during the first days of the treatment?
No. you should not use any products on your hair for the first 3 to 4 days of the treatment.
14. How long will the KeraGreen Keratin Treatment last on my hair?
KeraGreen Keratin will last about 2 months on virgin hair, and about 3 to 4 months on chemically treated hair.